Whether you have a simple pen vaporizer or an intricate vaping device, Ecigs International cannot stress enough the importance of cleaning your vaporizer if you want long-term usage and peak performance. If you’ve noticed your device isn’t delivering satisfying results after only two months, more than likely it needs a good cleaning. Novice and advanced users alike can benefit from knowing about the anatomy of their device as well as key maintenance and cleaning tips to keep their vape investment going strong long after its purchase.
Ecigs International, the oldest and best vape shop in Ambler, is here today offering a simple guide on how to clean your vape device. If you have any further questions, we encourage you to stop into one of our four storefront locations where a team member will be happy to address all of your vaping concerns!
First things first: The Anatomy of a Vape Device
Let’s quickly go over the different pieces that make up your vape device.
- Tank – Holds the device’s e-juice
- Coil – Converts the e-juice into vapor
- Battery – Powers the device
- Box Mod – More powerful battery, larger than a vape pen battery, produces a better throat hit and intensifies e-juice flavor
When Should I Clean My Vape?
The answer to this varies from person to person and amongst different devices, but Ecigs International has come up with some guidelines to follow.
- Each time you change flavors – or once a week – give your device’s tank a quick rinse. It’s also advisable to look over each component once a week to ensure everything is working properly.
- Anytime you feel your device is lacking in performance – or once a month – give it a full-blown thorough cleaning.
Vape Device Cleaning Tips
- To clean the tank, first, remove any lingering e-juice and completely disassemble the tank. Place it into a bowl of warm water with a dash of dish soap. Let the tank air dry, then reassemble the tank and device. For deep cleaning (instead of using dish soap) we recommend a non-flavored vodka to break down build up in your device tank. Scrub these areas until clean, air dry, then reassemble.
If you own a vape pen, it’s advisable to clean the battery head every now and again, because excess e-juice can build up here. Grab a cotton swab and clean the battery head with rubbing alcohol or plain water. Do not reconnect the battery to the tank before you completely dry the battery.
This simple guide is, well, simple! To learn more about cleaning your vape device stop into Ecigs International, the best vapor store in Ambler today for additional tips!