You found an incredible array of vapes for sale in Philadelphia and purchased a vaping device from a well-known vapor distributor, but haven’t cleaned it yet. We’ve put together a quick guide to cleaning your vape.
Many vaping devices on the market today come equipped with a system containing a reusable vape tank component that accommodates the e-liquid. The e-liquid or e-juice makes a connection with the heating coils. The tank and coils require regular cleaning to prevent the mixing of e-juice flavors, loss of performance, and delivery system damage.
How Do I Clean My E-cig Vape
Cleaning a vape unit should occur regularly. There are two types of cleaning, the quick cleaning and the deep clean. A quick cleaning should happen every week, primarily if used often, and deep cleaning, once a month.
Steps To Doing A Quick Clean:
- Breakdown The Device- Remove the battery portions and mouthpiece of the vaporizer. Remove the top and bottom of the tank, and discard the remaining e-liquid. Then, take the tank assembly apart.
- Rinse Tank Thoroughly With Warm Water- While holding the tank, run it under a faucet with a powerful stream of warm water for 20 seconds.
- Thoroughly Dry Tank- Run a small piece of paper towel or cloth into the end of the tank. Carefully twist the fabric through the tank several times to clear any residual water.
- Clean Other Components Individually- Place pieces removed from the vape tank in enough warm water so wholly immersed. Use a small clean cloth or toothbrush to clean each part, especially fine threading.
- Air Dry- Allow components dry on a piece of paper towel for a minimum of ten minutes before reassembly and refill.
Steps To Do A Deep Clean:
- Wipe With 80 Proof Alcohol- Unflavored spirits such as vodka is an optimal solvent to assist the breakdown process of persistent deposits.
- Utilize An Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner- Removes stuck on deposits and designed to rid residue from smaller, more fragile items, perfect for deep cleaning vape tanks.
- Avoid Boiling- Any quality vape shop doesn’t recommend prolonged soaking in alcohol or boiling in water, as it may degrade your equipment and cause irreparable damage.
- Replace Worn Parts Regularly- Many vaping setups house a heating coil as well as a wick used to produce vapor within the vape tank and wear out regularly. Some vaping devices also contain other little parts like o-rings that need replacing regularly.
Maintaining your vape device ensures enjoyment for years to come. Following these steps maximizes the vape experience with every hit.